This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’, ‘StrategyNest’, and/or ’our’.
StrategyNest Service. StrategyNest provides a suite of marketing automation services related to various forms of marketing and customer interaction, email marketing, storage capabilities, and lead analytics that relies on proprietary tools, technology and know-how (collectively, “Service”). The Service is provided to businesses or agencies (“Customers”) pursuant to services agreement and subject to the payment of a fee for such Service. The Service is provided through a restricted area accessible to StrategyNest only.
Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions may be found at /terms
For the purpose of European Union Data Protection legislation, we (as defined and detailed in this website (our Site)) are the data controller.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ security measures designed to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties working on our behalf (whether directly or indirectly).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organization asking for it.